Avant PR is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. Keep an eye on it to make sure you’re happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st January 2022.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Your email address
- Telephone number
- IP address (a unique identifier for your computer or other device)
- Mobile device ID
What we do with the information we gather
We will use your personal information in the following ways. We are also required by law to state a “legal basis for processing”, i.e. to tell you on what grounds we are allowed to use your information, and this is also set out below:
- To provide you with information that you have requested e.g., a newsletter or info on a service:
- Consent – we only use your personal information for this purpose if you have asked us to do so. You can withdraw your consent at any time.
- To provide you with better ways of accessing information from this website:
- Our legitimate interests – we use your personal information to help us to deliver the best online experience to you and other website users.
- To process and consider your job application:
- Our legitimate interests – we use your personal information to assess your job application, and to keep you updated throughout the application process.
Do we pass your information to third parties?
We may send your personal information to other group companies, affiliates and third parties to help us process your personal information for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose personal information to third parties when we reasonably believe we are required by law, and in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected or actual unlawful or otherwise prohibited activities, including, but not limited to, fraud.
How do we use your information for marketing?
We will only provide information to you that you have asked for or consented to via the website.
How long do we keep your information?
We will keep your information for a period of 12 months.
We’re committed to making sure your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we’ve put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Sorry, it’s much less tasty than it sounds. A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets your computer know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual, so the web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to tell us which pages are being used. This helps us to analyse data about webpage traffic and tailor our website to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes though, and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by showing us which pages you find useful and which pages you don’t. Other than the data you choose to share with us, a cookie doesn’t give us access to your computer or any information about you.
You can choose whether to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser settings to say no to cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website though.
Links to other websites
Now and then our website may contain links to other websites we think are interesting or useful. But once you’ve used these links to leave our site, we don’t have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and take a good look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
How do we protect your information?
We take appropriate measures to ensure that your personal information disclosed to us is kept secure, accurate and up to date and kept only for so long as is necessary for the purposes for which it is used.
This website is not intended or designed to attract children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from or about any person under the age of 13. If you are under 13 years old and wish to ask a question or use this site in any way which requires you to submit your personal information, please get your parent or guardian to do so on your behalf.
You are entitled to ask:
- for a copy of the personal information, we hold about you, and details about how we are processing your personal information;
- to have any inaccuracies in your personal information corrected;
- if we are processing your personal information by automated means and on the basis of your consent (see “How do we use it?”, above), for us to provide your personal information to you in a structured, commonly-used and machine-readable format. You can also ask us to provide your personal information directly to a third party in this format, and, if technically feasible, we will do so; and
- to have your personal information erased, or for our use of it to be restricted (for example, if your preferences change, or if you don’t want us to send you the information you have requested).
Please contact us using the details set out below if you would like to exercise any of these rights.
You also have the right to make a complaint to the supervisory authority if you’re not happy with how we’ve handled your personal information. In the UK, the supervisory authority is the Information Commissioner’s Office (http://www.ico.org.uk).
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the use of your personal information at any time. So if you’ve previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes but now you’ve changed your mind, just let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We won’t sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. If you’ve told us, it’s okay, we may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties we think you may find interesting.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you may request a copy of the personal information we hold about you. A small fee may be payable. Just drop us a line at Avant PR email@example.com
If you believe that any information, we’re holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, using the addresses above. We’ll correct any information found to be incorrect, as quickly as we can